We see patients by appointment only and we allow ample time for each appointment. Although we try our best to see each patient on time, delays are inevitable. Your patience during these times is appreciated. If your pet has an urgent problem, please call to schedule a sick-pet or drop-off appointment early in the day. This will enable us to prepare for your pet's arrival and will give us sufficient time to evaluate and treat your pet before our business day ends.
All fees must be paid in full at the time of services. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. We do not accept checks from new clients however we do accept checks from established clients. We also accept cash.
Due to the time-consuming nature of the services we provide, it is imperative that our doctors be able to devote undivided attention to each patient during their appointments. We make every effort to keep our practice running on time, and to avoid asking our clients to wait. If there is a delay on our part, you will never be short changed in the exam room. We respect your time and we ask that you respect our time. Many offices double or triple book their doctors in order to remain efficient despite scheduling issues. We believe that such practices diminish the quality of services provided. Therefore, the number of patients we can book in any day is limited. It is with regret that we have had to establish the following policies regarding cancellations and missed appointments:
- We require at least 24-hour notice to reschedule or cancel an appointment (drop off or regular), surgery or grooming. If an appointment is cancelled with less than the 24 hour notice, or if you fail to show, you may be charged for that appointment. Cancellation notice may be left on our answering machine if you call after hours.
- If you no show, no call or cancel with very short notice a credit or debit card number will be required to hold future appointments. This card will be charged $50 if the next appointment is not kept.
- If no show/no call TWICE a non-refundable $50 deposit will be required to schedule the next appointment.
- A combination of a no show AND a short notice cancellation will also result in a $50 non-refundable deposit in order to be able to schedule the next appointment.
- Late arrivals may incur a fee and may result in the appointment time being shortened based on our other scheduling commitments.
As a courtesy to our clients and in an effort to reduce the number of cancellations and missed appointments, we send reminder texts and emails as well as personalized reminder calls for appointments and to remove food the day prior to appointments for surgeries or sedate exams and groomings.