Before Your Visit
- Have you called us yet? We work by appointment only.
- Are you familiar with where we are located?
- Have you requested vet records from your previous clinic?
- Please be sure to bring your cat in a cat carrier with bedding.
- Have you reviewed our policies and method of payments?
- We are proudly a NO DECLAW facility.
- We are still happy to see declawed patients that need our help.
- We offer paw repair surgery for cats experiencing post declaw complications.
- Nail trims are complimentary for current clients.
- Scratching problems? We can help, please ask how!
- We are Georgia's directors for The Paw Project.
Are We Right for You?
We have Fear Free Professionals on staff! We practice highly ethical and high quality medicine for the dedicated cat parent. The cats’ needs and best interest are our highest priorities. We excel in micro managing multiple chronic diseases simultaneously. We emphasize the cat's environment and behavior as it relates to their health and well-being.
Why a feline only hospital?
All animals are not alike. Each species has its own unique diseases, nutritional requirements, anatomy, metabolism, and behavioral characteristics. Furthermore, cat owners expect their veterinarian to take a special interest in their cats overall needs, and not just simply treat their feline friend as a small dog.
Treating a cat is very similar to treating a small child: they cannot communicate to tell you where it hurts so it is important to listen to the client and to ask the right questions to understand the patient's problems.
As the body of medical knowledge continues to expand, concentration on a single species allows our doctors and staff to provide the most up-to-date medical care for your cat. In addition, we are able to provide the care in a quiet, warm environment, unlike the typical veterinary facility. There are no barking dogs or squawking birds to frighten, intimidate or further stress your feline. We incorporate the understanding of feline behavior into every aspect of the care we provide. Cats are very often misunderstood and their fear is often misinterpreted as aggression. Knowledge of cat behavior and most importantly their changes in behavior, is paramount to understanding and treatment of their overall health and well-being. It is a cat's instinctive nature to hide their ailments as well as change their normal routine as a survival technique from their days in the wild. Normal cat behavior is unique and not as well understood as their canine or human counterparts. It is imperative that cats are cared for and handled by knowledgeable professionals in a stress free environment and with the compassion and tenderness they deserve. Finally, our state of the art hospital is set up and equipped with only the feline patient in mind.