Emergency, Critical Care and Referral Practices
Ethical Cat Care Issues and Education
- The Paw Project-and organization dedicated to ending the cruelty of declawing cats
- Declawing.com-informative website explaining the declaw procedure, alternatives, and proper nail care.
- Indoor cat considerations-discusses the medical and behavior considerations for keeping cats indoors with an emphasis on enriching the home to make it equally as exciting as the outdoors.
Behavior Help and Education
- Fundamentally Feline-behavior consulting, educational materials, How-To video's and more.
- Indoor Pet Inititive-cat care tips and trouble shooting cat behavior problems
- The International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants
- Fear Free Happy Homes-helping pet parents get off to a good start to ensure a fear free veterinary visit.
- Contech-Intelligent and Humane Animal Control
- Postively.com-Positive Reinforcement Dog Training for kitties that live with dogs.
- Delightful Dog-training, behavior modification and doggy day care
- Haven the Dog Spot-Doggy Day Care and grooming
Ideal Cat Carriers for A Successful Vet Visit
Top loading cat carriers are preferred. This makes the vet visit easier on your cat. The carriers below allow us to examine your cat in their safe place by simply removing the top of the carrier. It also allows for low stress handling; something we strive for as Fear Free professionals. To help you, the pet parent, do your part to ensure a fear free experience for your cat, visit Fear Free Happy Homes. Be sure to always have soft, absorbent bedding in your cat's carrier.